What sides go well with fish?
5 Best Side Dishes to Serve with Fish
- Grilled or Steamed Vegetables. Flakier fish like fluke, tilapia and flounder cook best on the grill or in the oven when they are wrapped in foil. …
- Potatoes. Potatoes always make a great side dish no matter how you prepare them—roasted, fried, or mashed. …
- Pasta. …
- Salad. …
What do you eat with fish fry?
Fish Fry Side Dishes
- Hush puppies.
- French fries.
- Macaroni and cheese.
- Pineapple Coleslaw.
- Tarter sauce, hot sauce, cocktail sauces, catsup and malt vinegar.
- Fresh rolls or cornbread.
- Southern beverages (lemonade, sweet or iced tea, etc)
What starter goes with fish and chips?
Mussels, langoustine, hake, monkfish, salmon served with chips or crusty bread. Mussels, crab claws, oysters, langoustines, Loch Awe smoked salmon and pickled herring.
What can I serve with chips?
Four great meals to have with your chips
- Burger and chips. Take the burger for example. …
- Pizza and chips. The same could be said for pizza and chips. …
- Fish and chips. A review of chip dishes could not be completed without talking about the all-time British favourite that is fish and chips. …
- Steak and Chips.
What veggies go well with seafood?
Grilled or Sautéed Vegetables
Vegetables are a great pairing with seafood because they’re a light, healthy option that have a whole host of nutritional benefits. In the summer, try grilling veggies such as zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers and eggplant.
What are two common accompaniments for curries?
Curry accompaniments: the best side dishes to serve with vegan and vegetarian curries
- Flatbread. There’s nothing better than mopping up a delicious curry than with a beautifully soft and sumptuous naan. …
- Rice. …
- Samosas. …
- Salads. …
- Chutney. …
What do you serve with fried fish fillets?
21 Best Sides for Fried Fish (What to Serve with Fried Fish)
- Easy Green Peas with Mint.
- Hush Puppies.
- Microwave Mashed Potatoes.
- Baked Beans.
- Mac n Cheese.
What’s the best fish for a fish fry?
Here are some of the best types of fish to fry:
- Alaskan Cod.
- Striped Bass.
What can I use to fix fried fish?
What to Serve with Fried Fish
- French Fries.
- Mashed Peas.
- Tartare Sauce.
- Salt and Vinegar Chips.
- Roasted Cauliflower.
- Mashed Potatoes.
- Lemon Roast Potatoes.
What vinegar goes with fish and chips?
Malt vinegar is an obligatory condiment for fish and chips.
What is a good starter meal?
- Smoked salmon with prawns, horseradish cream & lime vinaigrette. …
- Potted crab. …
- Charred spring onions & romesco. …
- Scallops with chorizo & hazelnut picada. …
- Triple cheese & tarragon-stuffed mushrooms. …
- Grilled lobster tails with lemon & herb butter. …
- Watercress & celeriac soup with goat’s cheese croutons.
What are the examples of main dish?
- Beef Enchiladas.
- Beer and Brown Sugar Kielbasa & Sauerkraut.
- Coconut Shrimp with Mango Dipping Sauce.
- Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce.
- Favorite Meatloaf.
- Frito Pie.
- General Tso’s Chicken.
- Greek Lamb Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce.
What do you eat with fried chips?
21 Mind-blowing Ways to Eat French Fries
- Super Crispy Chili French Fries. Sprinkle some chili powder on your fries and enjoy! …
- French Fries with Cheddar Cheese. …
- Curly Fries. …
- Pizza Fries. …
- French Fries on Pizza. …
- Texas Cheese Fries. …
- Sweet Potato Fries. …
- Spicy Baked Potatoes with Lemon Garlic Sauce.
What tastes good with fries?
From grilled cheese to gravy and beyond, here are the yummiest toppings for your fries.
- Tomato sauce. Traditional, but delicious. …
- Gravy. …
- Four-cheese sauce. …
- Baked beans. …
- Barbecue sauce. …
- Traditional mac ‘n’ cheese. …
- Fried polenta wedges. …
- Spicy sweet potato wedges.
What do you eat with plain chips?
13 Unholy But Delicious Things To Do With Potato Chips (Recipes)
- mac and cheese carbonara with potato chip crust.
- Steak and Gorgonzola Potato Chips Nachos.
- Cracked Out Hot Chicken Salad.
- Savory Chive Cheesecake with Potato Chip Crust.
- Kitchen Sink Brownies.
- Funeral Potatoes.
- Cheesy Bacon Holiday Crack.
- Potato Chip Cookies.